Bangladesh visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Bangladesh visit visa , Bangladesh Transit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Bangladesh visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Bangladesh visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Bangladesh visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Bangladesh on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services,Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.Pakistani citizens will require a valid visa of Bangladesh if they want to travel the South Asian country which was once part of Pakistan. The application fees & requirement for visa is very nominal.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Chitral , Skardu , Khunjerab Pass and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BANGLADESHI VISA:
- Visit official website of Bangladesh High Commission
- Print the filled application form here you can check Bangladesh visa application form
- Attach the required documents
- Submit the application form along with visa processing fees
- Appear for interview
- This is the simple procedure after which the embassy will decide whether you should be given visa to visit Bangladesh or not.
Documents Required For Bangladesh Visa :
- You will require an Email-address to complete the online forms. This is for security reasons and also so that we can contact you regarding your online application.
- We will also ask you to print your online visa application form as part of this process; therefore you will need the ability to print from your computer.
- 3 recent photographs
- Original passport long with 3 copies of passport
- Polio Vaccine certificate
- Copy of utility bill to confirm your residential address
- 3 Photo copies of CNIC
Bangladesh Students Visa:
- Admission related documents
- Bank Statement of the one who will finance the studies
Bangladesh Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from Bangladeshi sponsor
- Recommendation later from recognized business chamber in Pakistan
- Copy of company registration in Pakistan
- Bank statement of 6 months
Bangladesh Visit Visa:
- Letter of invitation from Bangladesh
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Flight bookings
Bangladesh Employment Visa:
- Contract of employment
- Letter of recommendation by Bangladesh Investment Development Authority or other government agency
Bangladesh Tourist visa:
- Bangladesh is part of Asia with main city at Dhaka. Pakistani citizens need visa for travelling to Bangladesh as tourist. The stay is usually Short stay with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for visa and there are total 7 documents required. You can also find useful tips from fellow travelers.
Bangladesh visa Fee:
The charges for visa application are just Rs. 200 for single entry visa while Rs. 735 is charged for multiple entry visa. After the routine procedure & completing the requirements you will either be awarded the visa for Bangladesh or your request will be rejected.
- Check the current validity of your passport For international travel, all travelers will need a passport, valid for at least 90 days following your departure date. However, we strongly recommend traveling with six months validity on your passport at all times.It is also recommended that your valid passport have at least two UN-used pages remaining, for any necessary entry and exit stamps that may be issued. It is also a good idea to review the number of pages and validity remaining your passport well in advance of overseas travel. This will allow for time needed if a replacement passport may be required.
- Use our Embassy Guide Here you can look up embassy and consular contact information. Our comprehensive database of worldwide embassy address and contact details can help you locate the nearest embassy to seek country-specific guidance pertaining to travel regulations.
- Still in need of more information?There is a good chance that you may find the answer within our frequently asked questions pages. This is a useful resource for anyone new to the travel visa or passport applications process.
- Further useful information Review our Travel tips pages and global Customs Regulations sections before traveling. Here you will find sound advice and up-to-date customs information for any destination count
Your application may be refused and you may be banned from coming to Bangladesh for several years if you use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. You may also be banned if you have breached immigration laws in the Bangladesh. “New” travelers to the Bangladesh who produce a false travel document or passport to the Bangladesh immigration authorities for themselves and/or their children are committing an offence. People found guilty of this offence face up to two years in prison or a fine (or both).