Azerbaijan visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Azerbaijan visit visa , Azerbaijan Transit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Netherlands visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Azerbaijan visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Azerbaijan visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Azerbaijan on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.
The Azerbaijan Government is currently working on simplifying the process, meaning that they intend to reduce the number of required documents that justify the trip’s purpose, but until that is done, you can still enjoy a fast and straightforward application process. If you’re ready to fill out an application, here’s what you need to know.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Babusar Top , Malam Jabba ski resort , Swat Valley Mingora and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General Required Documents For Azerbaijan Visa:
- Filled application form Azerbaijan visa application form
- Passport scan
- Passport must be valid for no less than 6 months after the anticipated return from Azerbaijan.
- Containing at least 2 blank pages
- Issued within the previous 10 years
- 1 photo
- In color, 3.5 × 4.5 cm (approx. 1.2 × 1.6 inch)
- Facing forward, the background shall be plain and light colored
- Hotel reservation/confirmation letter (can be arranged through the tourism company)
- E-mail address
- when applying with iVisa, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Ticket to Azerbaijan (a copy)
- Visa fee are payable in USD, AZN or EURO (depending on the company it may change) by bank transfer or credit card when the application is submitted
- iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment such as credit/debit cards or Paypal. The visa for Azerbaijan costs the equivalent of $25, and the service fee for iVisa is only $20.
E-visa is available to apply both by individuals or through the travel agencies. After filling out online form and getting confirmation, you’ll be able to get your e-visa directly to your email in 3-5 business days. According to the official website, e-visa application should be submitted at least 3 working days before planned travel date to the Republic of Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan e visa cost for e-visa application is 23 US Dollars (20 USD for application review and 3 USD for a service fee). Keep in mind that this is the cheapest and most convenient option and you don’t need to talk with any travel agencies in order to get your visa E-visa-application form.
Azerbaijan Typical Visa (90 DAYS):
- Application form
- Two colored photos in white background
- Foreigner’s passport
- Invitation letter from Azerbaijan in 2 copies (this could be the person who invites you, your relative or whoever)
- Receipt of state fee
Azerbaijan Visa Fee:
- For one time entrance visa (from 3 days up to 3 months) – 50 USD
- For double entrance visa (from 3 days to 3 months) – 80 USD
- For multiple entrance visa (for 1 year validity) – 350 USD
- For touristic visa – 20 USD (only for persons presenting touristic/travel voucher)
- For ordinary single-entry transit visa – 20 USD
- For double entry transit visa – 40 USD
Please note that:
- E-visa is for tourism visits only.
- Visa is for a single entry and valid only for a term of a hotel booking.
- Visa cannot be extended; entry and departure dates cannot be updated.
- Maximum term of stay is 30 days.
- All documents must be scanned (JPEG format, size not more than 1 MB).
- Submitting the above-mentioned documents DOES NOT guarantee the issue of visa.
Therefore, before coming to Azerbaijan you have to reserve a place to stay such as in hotel, apartment or hostel. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the expiry date of the Azerbaijani visa applied for.