Nepal visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Nepal visit visa , Nepal Business visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Nepal visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Nepal visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Nepal visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Nepal on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Babusar Top , Malam Jabba ski resort , Swat Valley Mingora and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General documents Required for Nepal Visa:
- Duly filled-up Nepal visa application form with two copies of passport size photographs
- Original Passport with at least 6-months’ validity
- A copy of CNIC (national ID)
- A copy of the passport
- Hotel booking confirmation.
- Return air ticket
- If you are a business person, letter from your firm/company/no objection letter
- If you are invited to a seminar/workshop/meeting/conference, a copy of invitation letter
- If you are invited by friend, family or a sponsor, letter of invitation with all details of the sponsor (full name, address, contact details (email and mobile number) and a copy of passport or citizenship certificate of the sponsor), and the statement that the sponsor will bear all the cost of the visit
- Except in the cases of the sponsorship (official or personal), the applicant has to submit bank statement showing transactions of past six months
Nepal Tourist Visa:
- Tourist visas are of following duration:
- 15 Days multiple entries (applicable visa fees PKR 3,250/-)
- 30 Days multiple entries (applicable visa fees PKR 5,200/-)
- 90 Days multiple entries (applicable visa fees PKR 13,000/-)
- Visas, once issued, will remain valid for a period of Six months from the date of issue.
- Tourist visas, once issued, will not be amended or revalidated. Visa fees, therefore, once paid will not be refunded. Visas issued will have to be used within a visa year (i.e. January- December of the same year).
- Applicable visa fees should be paid in cash. Personal cheque and credit cards are not accepted.
- Tourist visa will be issued on gratis basis for up to 30 days for their first visit in a given visa year for the holders’ of Pakistan Passport.
- Accompanied children below 10 years of age obtain visa free of charge
- The Embassy is located at House No. 6, Gomal Road, E 7, Islamabad.
- Please DO NOT send visa application form and original passport by post or courier.
- Please visit the website of Department of Immigration nepalimmigration.gov.np for more information.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
- Applicants for Nepal tourist visa can apply by visiting the Embassy in person with all required documents during visa hours from 09:30 to 12:30 hours on weekdays.
- Normally it takes three working days for the processing once Embassy receives duly filled-up application form with required documents. Applicant may collect their passport during consular hours from 09:30 to 12:30 hours and from 14:00 to 16:00 hours.
- Submission & Delivery Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.