Dubai visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Dubai visit visa , Dubai Transit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Dubai visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Dubai visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Dubai visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Dubai on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.
UAE authorities have taken many steps to make this process as straightforward as possible.Please read the following carefully. Regulations do change from time to time and, whilst we do endeavor to keep up to date, you are advised to check with your airline and regional UAE embassy or consulate on the latest information regarding types of visas, fees and the rules and regulations.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Lake saif ul malook , karimabad , kumrat valley and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
Dubai Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens:
- Original Passport (minimum 6 months valid)
- Dubai visa application form
- ID Card copy
- Four passport size pictures (white background 33×48 mm size)
- Personal Bank statement (6 months)
- Bank account maintenance covering letter
- Visa Request letter to Embassy (preferably on company letterhead)
- Chamber of commerce certificate
- Police Character certificate
- Official invitation letter from China Ministry
- Air Ticket (reservation only)
- Hotel Booking
Dubai Tourist (30 Days) Visa Requirements:
- ID card copy
- 1 Passport size photographs
- Visa Validity: 30 Days from the date of issue
- Duration of Stay: 28 Days from the date of entry
- Processing Time: 7 Working Days
Dubai Business Visa from Pakistan Requirements
- NIC Scan Copy.
- Passport Scan copy
- Passport Size Photos Scan Copy
Dubai Work Visa Requirements For Pakistani Nationals:
Dubai work visa requirements are a bit different than Dubai tourist visa requirements. The Dubai work visa requirements include a valid passport, a recent photograph, work visa application form and most importantly a letter from the organization located in Dubai that serves as a proof that you are allowed to work for that particular organization.
Dubai Visa on Arrival:
Dubai visa requirements are different for different visa types but the basic documents required for Dubai are the same for every visa type with an exception of one or two documents. Before we start with the Dubai visa requirements, one thing should be addressed and that is Dubai visa on arrival. How to get Dubai visa on arrival? Well, for Dubai visa on arrival you need to be a national of one of the countries whose citizens are allowed visa on arrival by the government of Dubai. The Dubai visa on arrival lasts for 30 days and can be extended. You just need a passport with a blank page in it.
Rules and Conditions
- The visa fees must be paid upon application.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates or codeshare flights only.
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- The ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilised.
- Visa processing time is approximately three to four working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai, except the 96-hour visa, which is valid for 30 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai.
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in UAE.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable.
- Over staying in UAE your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of UAE recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the UAE authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Dubai visit visa fee from pakistan:
Only cash deposit of Rs.200,000/- (Two hundred thousand rupees) will be accepted for the purpose of guarantee. After return of passenger within committed period and validity of visa security deposit will be fully refunded. Security deposit will be refunded
We need cash guarantee against DUBAI / UAE VISA. Passenger has to come back and leave United Arab Emirates within the package period and validity of visa. If passenger fails to come back or leave the United Arab Emirates within the committed period or validity of visa; he will be considered overstayed and blacklisted.