Cyprus visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Cyprus visit visa , Cyprus Transit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Cyprus visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Cyprus visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Cyprus visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Cyprus on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Babusar Top , Malam Jabba ski resort , Swat Valley Mingora and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General information about Cyprus visa
You might be traveling to the Republic of Cyprus for different reasons whether it is for a short stay as a tourist or a businessperson or with a purpose of employment and residence. You could also stop in Cyprus as a transit passenger. In any way, there are cases when a visa of a certain kind is required.
Cyprus Visa Requirements:
- Covering Letter
- Cyprus visa application form
- 2 recent passport size photographs(white background-non glossy paper)
- Copy of CNIC
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months
- Hotel Reservation -1 copy should be faxed directly to the Consulate
- Copy of Passport
- Provisional Booking or Itinerary by the Travel Agent
- Copy of Credit Card/s
- Personal Appearance for the Interview
- Visa Fees for Single Entry Rs: 850/=
- Services charges Rs: 500/=
Categories of visas
If you are planning to stay in Cyprus for more than three months you will have to apply for a long-stay visa.
Airport transit visa (ATV):
If you have to pass through the international transit area of Cypriot airports without actually entering the national territory of Cyprus during a stop-over or transfer between two stages of an international flight, you might need an Airport Transit Visa. The requirement to have this type of visa is an exception to the general rule to transit without a visa through Cyprus.
If you are traveling from one country to another country and you have to pass through the territory of the Republic of Cyprus, to do so you might need a Transit Visa. This visa may be issued for one transit, or exceptionally for several transits. The duration of each transit case should not exceed five days. The transit visa is issued provided that the entry of the traveler into the territory of the destination country is guaranteed and that the route taken normally requires transit through Cyprus.
This is a transit visa or a visa limited to a maximum of thirty days, which may be affixed to a group passport – except where national legislation provides otherwise – issued to a group of travelers formed prior to the decision to travel. The group visa is issued, provided that the members of the group enter the territory, stay there and leave it as a group.
Group visas may be issued to groups of between 5 and 50 people. The person in charge of the group should possess an individual passport and, where necessary, an individual visa.
- It is very important that when submitting an application for a visa you include your contact information where the Embassy can reach you during the application process. Omitting such information may result in prolonged visa process.
- Please note the application fee for immediate family members of Cypriot Citizens is made gratis. In addition to the following categories of Serbian passport holders applying for only a single/double entry visa:
- retired people over the age of 60
- immediate family members of Serbians residing in Cyprus
- youth under the age of 25