Lebanon visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Lebanon visit visa , Lebanon Business visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Lebanon visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Lebanon visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Lebanon visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Lebanon on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Lake saif ul malook , karimabad , kumrat valley and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General Documents Required For Lebanon Visa:
- Original Passport (minimum 6 months valid)
- Lebanon visa application forms
- ID Card copy
- Four passport size pictures (white background 33×48 mm size)
- Personal Bank statement (6 months)
- Bank account maintenance covering letter
- Visa Request letter to Embassy (preferably on company letterhead)
- Chamber of commerce certificate
- Police Character certificate
- Official invitation letter from Lebanon Ministry
- Air Ticket (reservation only)
- Hotel Booking
Eligibility Criteria for Lebanon Tourist Visa:
- You must have a valid passport with at least one unused page available for visa stamp
- Your passport must have a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 6 months
- Your passport must not contain any evidence of your prior or intended travel to Israel
- You must provide a copy of the completed visa application form
- You must provide proof of confirmed hotel reservation, flight bookings and travel itinerary for the entire duration of your stay in Lebanon
- You must provide a copy of your onward or return ticket to your home country or next destination or a non-refundable re-tour ticket reservation
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Lebanon and for your return transportation
- You must provide a copy of your bank statements for the last 3 months
- If you are a minor or less than 18 years of age you must provide a travel consent letter signed by both parents or guardians
- You intend to leave Lebanon at the end of your authorized stay
Lebanon Visa Requirements For Pakistanis:
- First and foremost Lebanon visa requirements among all are to have dual visa application forms. You can download Lebanon visa application forms from the official website Lebanese embassy website.
- Secondly, you require a cover letter. The cover letter is the document in which you will state the reason for your visit to Lebanon, such as why you are visiting the country and how long you will stay there. This important document should be compiled in a to the point manner to fulfill Lebanon visa requirements conveniently.
- Third, you need passport size photographs. These photos should be recent ones and made with a good camera making your complete face easy to view and identify.
- The fourth point among Lebanon visa requirements is that you need a copy of your passport. Keep original and submit only Xerox.
- A document that states and shows, which accommodation and hotel you are opting to stay in Lebanon.
- All with this, you need a return ticket.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
Lebanon Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan:
You can also contact Lebanon embassy Islamabad for details and information about your queries. From the embassy office, you can get exact details about your requirements and needs or you can drop your questions to us. We can guide you as well. Many people are looking for Lebanon Visa Application Process & Requirements for Pakistanis. Here you can get complete details and guide how to get Lebanon. We will provide you complete details about the process how to get Lebanon visa form Pakistan. Now you can get all step by step guide how to get Lebanon visa form Pakistan. We provide you complete details about Lebanon visa requirements for Pakistani citizens.
- Lebanon tourist visa is not issued on passports bearing Israeli stamps, visas, or seals. This means that a Lebanese visa will be rendered invalid if your passport is subsequently stamped with an Israeli visa or seal.
- The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
- Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Hungarian Visa application.
- Submit this document and wait patiently for about one week. If Lebanon embassy Islamabad will find your request fulfilling the Lebanon visa requirements they will issue the visa.
Visa application submitted through the Lebanese Embassy requires many administrative procedure (to be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through Diplomatic Mail, security checking and review of the decision) and that the applicable is required to submit the case before one month from the date of travel in order to expedite the application and respond well in time.